http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/georginaadey

I am cycling all this way, covering roughly 3500 miles to try and raise money for my two chosen charities:

The Beachy Head Chaplaincy Team and WaterAid.

Please help me to support those in need by clicking on my charity page link below and donating:

http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/georginaadey

Thank you and big cuddles to those who donate!

Saturday 12 February 2011

Port Dickson - James's Birthday!

We checked in to Avillion; I will say no more. We had a water chalet that was built out into the sea with a balcony and a bathroom that was actually on the outside, allowing us to look straight down into the sea. We stayed there because it was a special day for James; his big 40th birthday!! We didn’t do much, I will admit other than eat breakfast, sit by the pool, read, swim, then order lunch by the pool, swim some more, then have dinner and sleep. 

I bought balloons and wrote 40 all over them and made James carry them EVERYWHERE he went that day. He hates me for it! Hahahahahahaha! 

I won't write much on this as it wasn't really part of our trip, but on we cycle!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Just a quick note from WaterAid to say thank you for raising so much money for us! We've been reading your blog and it seems like an amazing adventure!

    Best of luck with the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete