http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/georginaadey

I am cycling all this way, covering roughly 3500 miles to try and raise money for my two chosen charities:

The Beachy Head Chaplaincy Team and WaterAid.

Please help me to support those in need by clicking on my charity page link below and donating:

http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/georginaadey

Thank you and big cuddles to those who donate!

Sunday 31 October 2010

Big thanks to Thames Water!!

This post is entirely devoted to my previous employer; Thames Water. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to them for making a fantastic donation of £500 to WaterAid on my behalf! 
Just £15 can enable one person to access safe water, improved hygiene and sanitation.  The sponsorship received from Thames Water alone will help over 30 people gain access to these basic rights.

Thames Water also posted an article about my journey in their in-house magazine, The Source. You can see a scanned copy of the article in the picture below. 


Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff from Thames Water and good luck on your 2-wheeled adventure!

    ReplyDelete