http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/georginaadey

I am cycling all this way, covering roughly 3500 miles to try and raise money for my two chosen charities:

The Beachy Head Chaplaincy Team and WaterAid.

Please help me to support those in need by clicking on my charity page link below and donating:

http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/georginaadey

Thank you and big cuddles to those who donate!

Sunday 12 September 2010

Local Fame and Sally is alive!

So, yesterday I found out I have featured in the local Eastbourne paper! Considering, it was very well written! To see the internet version, click here. Enjoy!


I also took the bike box apart yesterday. My biggest fear of the trip was to undo the box to find the forks or frame snapped or something. Instead, there she was, all snug in her layers of bubblewrap and polystyrene. Phew. There was not a scratch on her! So it took me a few hours to get Sally and the trailer back to norm, but they now hold pride place in the hallway of the hostel!

No comments:

Post a Comment